Yg Action Fund
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Yg Action Fund Download all independent expenditures made by Yg Action Fund
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Larry KissellOppose $840,545 John F. TierneyOppose $818,200 Mike McIntyreOppose $778,245 William EnyartOppose $557,750 Mark CritzOppose $529,365 John Scott KeadleOppose $448,975 Lois Jane FrankelOppose $231,875 Allen B. WestSupport $227,030 John BarrowOppose $162,600 Richard HudsonSupport $75,750
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars