Yellow Pages Publishers Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Yellow Pages Publishers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Yellow Pages Publishers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Yellow Pages Publishers Assn
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Solid Waste Programs; Management Guidelines for Beverage Containers; Removal of Obsolete Guidelines; Final Rule 1999
- Toggle 1 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Other Solid Waste Incineration Units 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA COMPREHENSIVE GUIDELINE FOR PROCUREMENT OF PRODUCTS CONTAINING RECOVERED MATERIALS, (EPA/530-Z-94-006) 1994
- Toggle 1 EPA Characterization of Municipal Solid Waste in the United States: 1997 Update; Notice of Availability 1998
- Toggle 1 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Registration of DHL Worldwide Express, Inc. as a Foreign Air Freight Forwarder 2001