Yamaha Motor Corp
Campaign Finance$16,290 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Yamaha Motor Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2304 Fishery Science Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.3199 To provide a comprehensive assessment of the scientific and technical research on the implications of the use of mid-level ethanol blends, and for other purposes. S.1813 MAP-21 S.1916 Fishery Science Improvement Act of 2011 S.2069 ATV Safety Act of 2005 S.2081 ATV Safety Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 47 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Yamaha Motor Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Yamaha Motor Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Yamaha Motor Corp
- Toggle 10 EPA Control of Emissions From Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines, Vessels, and Equipment 2004
- Toggle 6 CPSC Standard for Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles 2009
- Toggle 4 CPSC All-Terrain Vehicle Safety Summit 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards - Receipt of Application for a Temporary Exemption 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control; Off-Highway Recreational Vehicles and Engines; New and Within the Scope Requests 2012
- Toggle 3 USCG Petition for Rulemaking; Alternative Process for PWC Grant of Exemptions 1998
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Emissions from Non-Road Large Spark-Ignition (SI) Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based), and Highway Motorcycles. 2001
- Toggle 2 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - FMVSS - 49 CFR Part 571 - Motorcycle Controls and Displays 2003
- Toggle 2 CPSC Portable Generators; Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; Request for Comments and Information 2006
- Toggle 1 CPSC Civil Penalty Factors 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Yamaha Motor Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee