Yamaha Motor Co
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Yamaha Motor Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3093 Department S.1745 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Yamaha Motor Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Yamaha Motor Co
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions From Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines, Vessels, and Equipment 2004
- Toggle 1 DOT 95-8-30 Order - 1996 U.S.-Italy Service Proceeding 1995
- Toggle 1 EPA Attainment Demonstration for the Metropolitan Washington DC Ozone Nonattainment Area 2004
- Toggle 1 CPSC Portable Generators; Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; Request for Comments and Information 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA 75-Day Premarket Notifications for New Dietary Ingredients 1995
- Toggle 1 EPA Post-1996 and Post-1999 Rate-of-Progress Plans, Contingency Measures, Transportation Control Measures, VMT Offset, and 1990 Base Year Inventory for the Metropolitan Washington DC 1-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Area 2004