World Gold Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of World Gold Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Minting/Money/Gold Standard,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1495 Gold Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 H.R.1638 Dollar Bill Act of 2011 S.107 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat income earned by mutual funds from exchange-traded funds holding precious metal bullion as qualifying income.
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "World Gold Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for World Gold Council
- Toggle 3 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Commodity Options and Agricultural Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Generalized System of Preferences (GSP): Notice of Initiation of the 2012 Annual GSP Product and Country Practices Review; Deadlines for Filing Petitions 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Mine Safety Disclosure 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Conflict Minerals 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Conflict Minerals 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Position Limits for Futures and Swaps 2011