Women Thrive Worldwide
Campaign Finance$2,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Women Thrive Worldwide
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Women Thrive Worldwide $77,496
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.384 A bill to amend title 39, United States Code, to extend the authority of the United States Postal Service to issue a semipostal to raise funds for breast cancer research. H.R.3077 Freedom and Mobility in Consumer Banking Act S.1425 Fair Representation in Elections Act of 2011 H.R.4594 To suspend temporarily the duty on Octanoyl chloride. H.R.5191 To suspend temporarily the duty on certain mechanics' work gloves. S.2982 A bill to suspend temporarily the duty on Neononyl Acetate. H.R.4594 International Violence Against Women Act of 2010 H.R.5191 Global Resources and Opportunities for Women to Thrive Act of 2010 S.2982 International Violence Against Women Act of 2010 H.R.3077 Global Food Security Act of 2009