Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Wockhardt USA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.27 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wockhardt USA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wockhardt USA
- Toggle 2 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity.... 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Revise the Labels for all Brands of Prednisone and Other Synthetic Glucocorticosteriods to Include Central Serous Corioretinopathy as one the Ohthalmic Averse Reactions 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Refuse to Approve Dr. Reddy’s ANDA That cites Lunesta® as The Reference Listed Drug, Unless The Conditions Specified in The Petition Are Satisfied 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Amend 21 CFR pt 314.70(a) to Authorize and ANDA Holder to Change the Drug's Approved Label by Filing a Supplement Through the Changes-Being-Effected and Prior-Approval-Supplement Procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Take the Actions Described (1) Refuse to Approve any ANDA Referencing Lyrica That Contains an Isomeric Impurity Specification That Includes a “Not Less Than” Minimum Level or Otherwise Requires the Generic Product Covered by the ANDA to Contain an Isomeric Impurity....- CLOSED 2012