Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 31, 2011 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wish List" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wish List
- Toggle 4 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 2 APHIS Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing Exemptions 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nanosilver Registration Review Docket 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Listing 40 Species on Molokai, Lanai, and Maui as Endangered and Designating Critical Habitat on Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Kahoolawe for 135 Species 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Environmental Assessment: Authorization of Idaho Fish and Game plan for lethal control of wolves to reduce ungulate depredation in Lolo Elk Management Zone, Idaho 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Implementation of Acceptable Abbreviated Donor History Questionnaire and Accompanying Materials for Use in Screening Frequent Donors of Blood and Blood Components; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Water Program 2012 Strategy: Response to Climate Change 2011