Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 50 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wish List" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wish List
- Toggle 3 EPA Assessment of Hazard and Exposure Associated with Nanosilver and Other Nanometal Pesticides 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 USTR 2009 Special 301 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meetings Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2010
- Toggle 2 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Meeting of Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Registration of Nanosilver as an antimicrobial and perservative additive used to treat fibers 2009
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Commercial and Industrial Electric Motors 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009