Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
Campaign Finance$750 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
- Toggle 3 DOT TNT Airways S.A. - Statement of Authorization - Block Space/Code Share Operations 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Tyrolean Airways Tiroler Luftfahrt GesmbH - Statement of Authorization - U.S.-EU Code-Sharing 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Evergreen International Airlines, Inc. - Exemption - U.S.-Brazil All-Cargo 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT US Airways, Inc. and Croatia Airlines - Statement of Authorization - United States-Croatia Blanket Codesharing 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT TNT Airways S.A. - Statement of Authorization - Block-Space/Code-Share Operations 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT TNT Airways S.A. – Exemption – U.S.-EU 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Austrian Airlines AG - Statement of Authorization 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: The National Securities Clearing Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Exemption - San Francisco– Puerto Vallarta 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Administrative Conference of the United States 1 person on 1 committee