Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Business Roundtable $1,080,000 Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America $660,000 Google Inc $220,000 US Beet Sugar Assn $210,000 Harcourt Education $180,000 First Marblehead Corp $160,000 Florida Sugar Cane League $150,000 Northeastern University $140,000 Sugarcane Growers Co-op of Florida $140,000 American Sugar Cane League $135,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Media Information & Publishing
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 S.1145 Patent Reform Act of 2007 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5715 Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 S.1642 Higher Education Amendments of 2007 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 84 dockets; Submitted to 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
- Toggle 15 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 14 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 8 DOT Continental Airlines, Inc. and Members of the Star Alliance - Approve and Confer Antitrust Immunity on Certain Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 3 DOT GoJet Airlines LLC, Mesa Airlines, Inc., Shuttle America Corporation and SkyWest Airlines, Inc. - Statements of Authorization - Any Points in the United States and Beyond the United States to Points in Third Countries 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Deutsche Lufthansa AG - Statement of Authorization - Germany-United States 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Croatia Airlines, Inc. and United Air Lines, Inc. - Statement of Authorization - U.S.-Croatia 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Delta Airlines, Inc. and Aeroflot Russian Airlines - Exemptions/Statement of Authorization - U.S.-Russia Codesharing 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Emirates - Statement of Authorization - Code Sharing With Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Jade Cargo International Company Limited - Exemption - U.S.-People's Republic of China All-Cargo Charter Service 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering
- Toggle 78 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 21 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 10 DOT Continental Airlines, Inc. and Members of the Star Alliance - Approve and Confer Antitrust Immunity on Certain Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 9 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2007
- Toggle 7 DOT Jade Cargo International Company Limited - Foreign Permit - U.S.-People's Republic of China All-Cargo Charter Service 2007
- Toggle 7 DOT Porter Airlines Inc. - Foreign Permit/Exemption - Canada-U.S. 2007
- Toggle 6 DOT Croatia Airlines - Exemption - Croatia-U.S. 2007
- Toggle 4 DOT Volg-Dnepr J.S. Cargo Airline - Exemption - Columbus-Boeing Field 2007
- Toggle 4 DOT Volga-Dnepr J.S. Cargo Airline - Emergency Exemption - Columbus, OH-Seattle/Boeing Field, WA 2007
- Toggle 4 DOT Volga-Dnepr J.S. Cargo Airline - Emergency Exemption - Denver, CO - Cape Canaveral, FL 2007