Wiley, Rein & Fielding
Campaign Finance$1,436,632 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Wiley, Rein & Fielding
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
RegulationsMentioned in 236 dockets; Submitted to 63 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wiley, Rein & Fielding" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Wiley, Rein & Fielding
- Toggle 14 FDA Seeking FDA Actions to counter Flagrant Violations of the Law by Pharmacies Compounding Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Drugs that Endanger Public Health 2005
- Toggle 11 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (Within-Perimeter Exemptions, i.e., Service to Another Airport 1,250 Miles Away or Less From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 9 DOT Independence Air, Inc. and Compass Airlines, Inc. - Transfer of Certificate Authority 2006
- Toggle 9 DOT AirTran Airways, Inc. - Motion for Confidential Treatment - Form 41; Schedules B-7 Reports 2005
- Toggle 6 DOT Instituting Order - Los Angeles-San Jose del Cabo Combination Service Proceeding 2005
- Toggle 6 DOT Ryan International Airlines, Inc., dba Sunship 1 Airlines - Exemption - Milwaukee-Cancun 2004
- Toggle 6 FAA Congestion Management Rule for LaGuardia Airport - Notice and Request for Comments 2006
- Toggle 6 FDA Modify ANDA Suitability Petition Processing Practices 1993
- Toggle 5 FAA Operating Limitations at New York LaGuardia Airport 2006
- Toggle 4 DOT Frontier Airlines Inc. - Exemption - Denver, CO-Cozumel, Mexico; Kansas City, MO-Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Salt Lake City, UT-Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2005
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wiley, Rein & Fielding
- Toggle 329 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 29 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreements - Liability Limitations of the Warsaw Convention 1995
- Toggle 26 DOT Air Transport Association of America - Agreement Relating to Liability Limitations of the Warsaw Convention (9-A) 1996
- Toggle 16 DOT Jugoslovenski Aerotransport - Exemption - Belgrade-New York/Chicago 1996
- Toggle 16 DOT AirTran Airways, Inc. - Motion for Confidential Treatment - Form 41; Schedules B-7 Reports 2005
- Toggle 15 FDA Seeking FDA Actions to counter Flagrant Violations of the Law by Pharmacies Compounding Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Drugs that Endanger Public Health 2005
- Toggle 13 DOT Registration of DHL Worldwide Express, Inc. as a Foreign Air Freight Forwarder 2001
- Toggle 13 DOT DHL Airways, Inc. - Certificate/Renewal/Amendment - United States-Mexico All Cargo Service 2001
- Toggle 12 DOT USA 3000 Airlines - Exemption - U.S.-Mexico Scheduled Service 2002
- Toggle 11 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and Air Canada - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for an Expanded Alliance Agreement 1996
Advisory Committees8 people on 9 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Wiley, Rein & Fielding" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 4 people on 7 committees
- Toggle Department of State 4 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee