Wholesale Markets Brokers Assn Americas
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Wholesale Markets Brokers Assn Americas
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.2586 Swap Execution Facility Clarification Act H.R.1905 Syria Human Rights Accountability Act of 2012 S.2101 Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Human Rights Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wholesale Markets Brokers Assn Americas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wholesale Markets Brokers Assn Americas
- Toggle 1 SEC Risk Management Controls for Brokers or Dealers with Market Access 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Data Repositories: Registration Standards, Duties and Core Principles 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Exemptive Orders: Temporary Exemptions and Other Temporary Relief Applicable to Security-Based Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Real-Time Public Reporting of Swap Transaction Data 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Derivatives Clearing Organization General Provisions and Core Principles 2011