Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Westner Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Verizon Communications $695,250 Verizon Wireless $440,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Homeland Security,
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.690 Modernize Our Bookkeeping In the Law for Employee's Cell Phone Act of 2009 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.1521 Cell Tax Fairness Act of 2009 S.144 Modernize Our Bookkeeping In the Law for Employee's Cell Phone Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.1192 Mobile Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2009 H.R.1908 Patent Reform Act of 2007 S.1446 National Capital Transportation Amendments Act of 2007 H.R.5450 Modernize Our Bookkeeping In the Law for Employee's Cell Phone Act of 2008 S.1145 Patent Reform Act of 2007