Western Skies Strategies
Campaign Finance$800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Western Skies Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Cattlemen's Beef Assn $80,000 US Cattleman's Assn $10,000 Society for Range Management $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.509 To amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to provide that Act shall not apply to the gray wolf (canis lupus). H.R.758 National Monument Designation Transparency and Accountability Act S.249 A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to provide that Act shall not apply to any gray wolf (Canis lupus). S.407 National Monument Designation Transparency and Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.1996 Government Litigation Savings Act H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 S.1061 Government Litigation Savings Act S.1129 Grazing Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2959 Charitable Agricultural Research Act S.1561 Charitable Agricultural Research Act