Western Great Lakes Pilots Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$2,585 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Western Great Lakes Pilots Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Western Great Lakes Pilots Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Western Great Lakes Pilots Assn
- Toggle 8 USCG Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2002
- Toggle 2 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage - 2013 Appendix A Ratemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates-2015 Annual Review and Adjustment 2014
- Toggle 1 USCG Notice: Great Lake Pilotage Rates -- 2014 Annual Review and Adjustment 2013
- Toggle 1 USCG 2006 Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Review of Great Lakes Pilotage Bridge Hour Standards 2002
- Toggle 1 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates - 2012 Annual Review and Adjustment 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Western Great Lakes Pilots Assn
- Toggle 33 USCG Rates for Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2002
- Toggle 20 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties 1999
- Toggle 12 USCG Review of Great Lakes Pilotage Bridge Hour Standards 2002
- Toggle 8 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates-2015 Annual Review and Adjustment 2014
- Toggle 7 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage - 2013 Appendix A Ratemaking 2012
- Toggle 6 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates 1999
- Toggle 4 USCG Notice: Great Lake Pilotage Rates -- 2014 Annual Review and Adjustment 2013
- Toggle 4 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates - 2012 Annual Review and Adjustment 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates 1998
- Toggle 2 USCG Reform of Pilotage on the Great Lakes 2001