Wellpoint Health Networks
WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE: WLP) is the largest health plan company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. It was formed when WellPoint Health Networks, Inc. merged into Anthem, Inc., with the surviving Anthem adopting the name, WellPoint, Inc. and began trading its common stock under the WLP symbol on December 1, 2004. On April 13, 2009 it was announced that WellPoint had reached a definitive agreement under which St. Louis based Express Scripts will acquire WellPoint's NextRx subsidiaries for $4.675 billion.
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wellpoint Health Networks" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wellpoint Health Networks
- Toggle 1 DEA Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Promotion of FDA-Regulated Medical Products Using the Internet and Social Media Tools; Notice of Public Hearing 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA To Take Action to Strengthen FDA Regulation of Controlled Prescription Drugs by Issuing a new Rule Mandating Classwide Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) for all Opioid Drugs 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Advantage Program (Title II) 2010