Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Webb Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Webb Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Webb Institute
- Toggle 3 USCG Safety Zone; Webb Institute Fireworks, Long Island Sound, Glen Cove, NY 2013
- Toggle 2 USCG Regulated Navigation Area: Regulation Change Pertaining to VMRS Buzzards Bay 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Listing Determination for the Lepidium papilliferum 2013
- Toggle 1 USCG Regulated Navigation Area; Buzzard's Bay, MA; Navigable Waterways Within the First Coast Guard District 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Study on Extraterritorial Private Rights of Action 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Bi-State Distinct Population Segment of the Greater Sage-Grouse 2013
- Toggle 1 USCG Special Local Regulations; Marine Events, Atlantic Ocean; Ocean City, MD 2014
- Toggle 1 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Webb Institute" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee