Wayne County Airport Authority
Campaign Finance$750 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Wayne County Airport Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Wayne County Airport Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Wayne County Airport Authority
- Toggle 2 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Amendment to Class B Airspace; Detroit, MI 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Public Notice for Waiver of Aeronautical Land-Use Assurance; Willow Run Airport; Detroit, MI 2012