Campaign Finance$15,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Waterways Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Waterways Council $10,067,138
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4342 Waterways Are Vital for the Economy, Energy, Efficiency, and Environment Act of 2012 S.1549 American Jobs Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.12 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Waterways Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Waterways Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Waterways Council
- Toggle 2 EPA Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on the Clean Water Act Regulatory Definition of "Waters of the United States" with the Joint Memorandum providing guidance. 2002
- Toggle 1 FDA National Environmental Policy Act; Environmental Assessments for Tobacco Products; Categorical Exclusions 2013
- Toggle 1 FHWA Primary Freight Network Notice 2013
- Toggle 1 MARAD National Maritime Strategy Symposium: Cargo Opportunities and Sealift Capacity 2013
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species: Designation of Critical Habitat for Cook Inlet Beluga Whale 2009
- Toggle 1 USCG Inspection of Towing Vessels 2006