Water Strategies LLC
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Water Strategies LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount HDR Inc $265,000 Desert Water Agency $258,000 Northwest Pipe Co $207,500 Washington State Water Resources Assn $199,200 Republican River Basin Coalition $155,000 Elephant Butte Irrigation District $155,000 Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority $135,000 Diamond Plastic Corp $135,000 Hydro Consulting $80,000 Rubicon Water $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Food Industry,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.787 Clean Water Restoration Act H.R.146 Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 H.R.146 War on Debt Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Jan. 6, 2015 City of Norman Assist the City of Norman, Oklahoma in their efforts to develop a strategic plan for obtaining funds for their 2007 Congressionally authorized 219 Water Resources Development Act project. Assist in communicating with the Army Corps of Engineers, Congress, and U.S. Bureau of Reclamation as needed. View registration
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Water Strategies LLC" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee