Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Water Advocates
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.624 Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2009 H.R.2030 Senator Paul Simon Water for the World Act of 2009 S.1524 Foreign Assistance Revitalization and Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 S.2731 Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008 H.R.2139 Initiating Foreign Assistance Reform Act of 2009 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5501 Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008 H.R.7180 Senator Paul Simon Water for the Poor Enhancement Act of 2008 S.3642 Senator Paul Simon Water for the Poor Enhancement Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Water Advocates" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Water Advocates
- Toggle 3 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule. 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES: SUPPLEMENTAL PROPOSAL 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit Requirements for Municipal Wastewater Treatment Discharges During Wet Weather Conditions 2003
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Environmental Assessment and Preliminary Finding of No Significant Impact For a Genetically Engineered Atlantic Salmon; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for Oregon. 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008