Campaign Finance$2,650 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Washington Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Washington Group
- Toggle 8 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS Gunnison sage-grouse 2009
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Coated Paper Suitable for High-Quality Print Graphics Using Sheet-Fed Presses from China and Indonesia 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health Meetihg, April 12-16, 2010 2010
- Toggle 1 FHFA Federal Home Loan Bank Members Selectedfor Community Support Review 2009
- Toggle 1 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Interim Final Rules for Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Internal Claims and Appeals and External Review Processes under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH); Notice of Work Group Meetings April 14-15, 2009 and Notice of ACCSH (Full Committee)Meeting April 16-17 2009. Washington, DC 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA CA: South Coast FINAL 2007 Air Quality Management Plan 2009