Washington Dept of Transportation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Washington Dept of Transportation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.4843 To extend the suspension of duty on certain ion-exchange resins.
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Washington Dept of Transportation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Washington Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Salmon 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety Zone; Coast Guard Exercise, Hood Canal, Washington 2012
- Toggle 2 FRA Buy America Waiver Request 2012
- Toggle 2 APHIS Bird Damage Management in Washington 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Taking and Importing Marine Mammals; Taking Marine Mammals Incidental to Columbia River Crossing Project, Washington and Oregon 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Designation of Critical Habitat for Lower Columbia River Coho Salmon and Puget Sound Steelhead 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determinations of Failure to Attain the One-Hour Ozone Standard." 2011
- Toggle 1 FRA BNSF - Vossloh 101-LV Concrete Ties 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Essential Fish Habitat (EFH) Omnibus Amendments to the Fishery Management Plans for Groundfish of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area and Gulf of Alaska, Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs, Scallop Fishery off Alaska, Salmon Fisheries in the Exclusive Economic Zone off of the Coast of Alaska and Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area. 2011