Washington Dept of Transportation
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Washington Dept of Transportation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Washington Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Salmon 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety Zone; Coast Guard Exercise, Hood Canal, Washington 2012
- Toggle 2 FRA Buy America Waiver Request 2012
- Toggle 2 APHIS Bird Damage Management in Washington 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Taking and Importing Marine Mammals; Taking Marine Mammals Incidental to Columbia River Crossing Project, Washington and Oregon 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Wessinger LLC dba Get Away Charters - Regional Field Administrator's Response to Petition for Reconsideration 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Designation of Critical Habitat for Lower Columbia River Coho Salmon and Puget Sound Steelhead 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Listing and Critical Habitat for Umtanum buckwheat and white bluffs bladderpod 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determinations of Failure to Attain the One-Hour Ozone Standard." 2011