Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Washington Counsel" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Washington Counsel
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Washington Counsel
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to Payments to Hospitals for Certain Inpatient Hospital Services and for Graduate Medical Education Costs; and Changes to Physician Self-Referral Rules and Related Changes to Provider Agreement Regulations 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Update of the List of Covered Procedures for Ambulatory Surgical Centers for 2005 2010
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) Conditions for Coverage: Same-Day Services 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Prevention of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs During Production, Storage, and Transportation 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR TPP 2009
- Toggle 1 APHIS Lacey Act Implementation Plan; Definitions for Exempt and Regulated Articles 2009
- Toggle 1 TSA Air Cargo Screening - Interim Final Rule and Request for Comments 2009