Volusia County, FL
Campaign Finance$13,780 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Volusia County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Natural Resources,
- Urban Development,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Roads & Highways,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1300 Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 81 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Volusia County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Volusia County, FL
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Volusia County, FL
- Toggle 4 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 NOAA Interim Rule for the Snapper-Grouper Fishery of the South Atlantic 2009
- Toggle 3 USCG Quarterly Listing; Safety Zones, Security Zones, Special Local Regulations and Drawbridge Operation Regulations 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 2 Loggerhead Critical Habitat 2013
- Toggle 2 Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2014 (CMS-1446-P) 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Industrial Combustion Coordinated Rulemaking FACA 2004
- Toggle 2 NOAA CMP Inseason Actions 2010 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2009 Rates; Proposed Changes to Disclosure of Physician Ownership in Hospitals and Physician Self-Referral Rules; Proposed Collection of Information Regarding Financial Relationships Between Hospitals and Physicians 2008