Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Vllc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Vllc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Vllc
- Toggle 10 EPA DuPont PFOA Site-Related Monitoring and Environmental Assessment at Washington, West Virginia 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA GRAIN ELEVATORS 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA TX117 Texas Revisions to 30 TAC Chapter 116, Control of Air Pollution by Permits for New Construction or Modification, RE Permitting of Grandfathered Facilities 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Hearth Heating Product Standards 2014
- Toggle 1 EPA 3M/Dyneon PFOA Site-Related Monitoring and Environmental Assessment at Decatur, Alabama 2004
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Contract Determinations, Appeals, and Intermediate Sanctions Processes (Compliance Rule) 2010
- Toggle 1 DOS Notice of 30 Day Public Comment Period Regarding the National Interest Determination for TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P.’s Presidential Permit Application 2014
- Toggle 1 OSHA SULFUR DIOXIDE 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT 97-7-23 Order Revising Service and Subsidy Rate re Essential Air Service at Beckley and Bluefield/Princeton, West Virginia 1997
- Toggle 1 EPA Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), Fluorinated Telomers; Request for Comment; Solicitation of Interested Parties for Enforceable Consent Agreement Development; and Notice of Public Meeting 2003