Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) is the largest and oldest not-for-profit home health care provider in the United States.
Campaign Finance$9,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Visiting Nurse Service of New York $45,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2267 Home Health Care 3 Planning Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.3765 Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011 S.227 Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act of 2011 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Visiting Nurse Service of New York" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Toggle 2 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for Calendar Year 2013, Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements, and Survey and Enforcement Requirements for Home Health Agencies (CMS-1358-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Face-to-Face Requirements for Home Health Services; Policy Changes and Clarifications Related to Home Health (CMS-2348-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011