Campaign Finance$1,894,959 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Visa USA
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Visa USA $64,549,484
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.968 PIPA H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.575 Debit Interchange Fee Study Act of 2011 H.R.627 Credit Cardholders' Bill of Rights Act of 2009 S.414 Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011 H.R.5546 Credit Card Fair Fee Act of 2008 H.R.2382 Credit Card Interchange Fees Act of 2009 H.R.2695 Credit Card Fair Fee Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Visa USA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Visa USA
- Toggle 2 OTS Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices 2008
- Toggle 1 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Non-Face-to-Face Sale and Distribution of Tobacco Products and Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing of Tobacco Products 2011
- Toggle 1 PTO Request for Comments on Patents Search Templates 2006
- Toggle 1 CFPB Request for Information on Consumer Financial Products and Services Offered to Servicemembers 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Chicago Midway International Airport 2006
- Toggle 1 DOD Notice of Intent to Grant a Partially Exclusive License; PeopleMatter, Inc. 2006
- Toggle 1 DHS Minimum Standards for Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable to Federal Agencies for Official Purposes 2006
- Toggle 1 CFPB Electronic Funds Transfer Act – Prepaid Cards 2012
- Toggle 1 DOD Notice of Intent to Grant an Exclusive License; University of Michigan 2006