Virgin Atlantic Airways
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Virgin Atlantic Airways
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Travel & Tourism
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Virgin Atlantic Airways" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Toggle 1 DOT Air New Zealand Limited and Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited - Statements of Authorization - New Zealand-United States-Europe 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Use of the Seat-Strapping Method for Carrying a Wheelchair on an Aircraft 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Statement of Authorization - United Kingdom-U.S. Gateways 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd and OJSC Transaero Airlines - Exemption/Statement of Authorization 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Toggle 3 DOT Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd and OJSC Transaero Airlines - Exemption/Statement of Authorization 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Cyprus Airways Public Limited - Foreign Permit/Exemption - U.S.-EU 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Statement of Authorization - United Kingdom-U.S. Gateways 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Air New Zealand Limited and Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited - Statements of Authorization - New Zealand-United States-Europe 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT BH AIR Ltd. - Foreign Permit/Exemption - U.S.-E.U. Open Skies Authority 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-009-AD The Boeing Company Model 747‑100, 747‑100B, 747‑200B, 747‑200C, 747‑200F, 747‑300, 747SR, and 747SP Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA - Exemption/Foreign Permit - Norway/EU-US 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NM-104-AD The Boeing Company Model 747‑200B, 747‑300, 747‑400, 747‑400D, 747‑400F series airplanes, and Model 767 series airplanes, powered by General Electric (GE) CF6-80C2 engines 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (ets): Reporting Requirement Pursuant To Forty-Nine USC 41708(b)(1)(a)-EU Air Carriers 2011