Virgin Atlantic Airways
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Virgin Atlantic Airways
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Virgin Atlantic Airways" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Virgin Atlantic Airways
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Toggle 3 DOT Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Statement of Authorization - U.S.-UK Code-Sharing 2009
- Toggle 2 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and Japan Airlines International Co., Ltd. - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2010
- Toggle 2 DOT All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd., Continental Airlines, Inc. and United Air Lines, Inc. - Approval and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA Boeing Model 737‑100, ‑200, ‑200C, ‑300, ‑400, and ‑500 Series Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA The Boeing Company Model 747-100, 747-100B, 747-100B SUD, 747-200B, 747-200C, 747-200F, 747-300, 747-400, 747-400F, 747SR, and 747SP Series Airplanes 2010
- Toggle 2 FAA 2010-NM-156-AD Koito Industries, Ltd., Seats and Seating Systems Approved under Technical Standard Order (TSO) TSO-C39b, TSO-C39c, or TSO-C127a 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-NE-29-AD 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A. and Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España Sociedad Anónima Operadora - Transfer of Foreign Air Carrier Permit and Related Authorizations 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Mesa Airlines, Inc. - Statement of Authorization - US Airways, Inc.-Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited Codeshare 2010