Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Vinyl Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Vinyl Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Vinyl Institute
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Vinyl Institute
- Toggle 2 EPA Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders to inform the National Framework for Electronics Stewardship 2011
- Toggle 2 GSA GSA; General Notices 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants from Off-Site Waste and Recovery Operations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants Phosphoric Acid Manufacturing and Phosphate Fertilizer Production Residual Risk and Technology Review 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Vinyl Chloride Standard (29 CFR 1910.1017) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: General 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Review/Lookback of OSHA Chemical Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA 40 CFR part 65, Subpart L - National Uniform Emission Standards for Heat Exchange Systems 2011