Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$2,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Vinyl Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1005 Water Infrastructure Financing Act H.R.1262 Water Quality Investment Act of 2009 H.R.2595 (Unknown) H.R.4040 Consumer Product Safety Modernization Act H.R.5820 Toxic Chemicals Safety Act of 2010 H.RES.1395 (Unknown) S.663 (Unknown) S.2663 CPSC Reform Act
RegulationsMentioned in 83 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Vinyl Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Vinyl Institute
- Toggle 1 DOE Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Design Standards for New Federal Buildings (See also EERE-2006-BC-0108) [Legacy ID EE-RM/STD-02-112] 2010
- Toggle 1 CPSC Notice of Workshop on Product Testing 2009
- Toggle 1 OSHA Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals Request for Information 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; World Health Organization; Scheduling Recommendations; AH-7921; Gamma-Butyrolactone (GBL); 1,4-Butanediol; 9 Additional Substances; Request for Comments 2015
- Toggle 1 OSHA Vinyl Chloride Standard (29 CFR 1910.1017) 2011
- Toggle 1 OMB OMB Circulars; Proposed Revisions: Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2014
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Vinyl Institute
- Toggle 107 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Polyvinyl Chloride and Copolymers Production 2002
- Toggle 29 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 19 EPA Notice of Final 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program and 2011 Annual Review 2010
- Toggle 9 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Chlorine and Chlorinated Hydrocarbons 2005
- Toggle 8 EPA Federal Guide for Green Construction Specs; Notice of Availability 2004
- Toggle 7 EPA External Review Draft, The Inventory of Sources and Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the U.S.: the Year 2000 Update, March 20005 (EPA/600/P-03/0002A) 2005
- Toggle 7 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Industrial/ Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters 2002
- Toggle 7 EPA Vinyl Chloride NESHAP Revision 2004
- Toggle 6 DOE Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Design Standards for New Federal Buildings (See also EERE-2006-BC-0108) [Legacy ID EE-RM/STD-02-112] 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste - Phase I 2002