Village of Pinecrest, FL
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Village of Pinecrest, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Urban Development,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2599 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.3175 (Unknown) S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.3050 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Village of Pinecrest, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Village of Pinecrest, FL
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc.; Availabillity of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status for ArcticTM Apple Events GD743 and GS784 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Species: 90-day Finding on Petition to Delist Southern Resident Killer Whale 2012