Vikki Cooper & Assoc
Campaign Finance$3,650 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Vikki Cooper & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Waste Control Specialists Inc $240,000 Lee County, NM $240,000 Mele Assoc $180,000 Assn of Energy Service Companies $160,000 URS Corp $80,000 Village of Angel Fire, NM $80,000 Landauer $80,000 VJ Technologies $75,000 US Industry Coalition $20,000 Zachry Holdings $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2766 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2009 S.1215 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals (FRAC) Act