Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Vihstadt, Mary
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Dial Corp $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2359 Safe Cosmetics Act of 2011 H.R.553 Endocrine Disruptor Screening Enhancement Act of 2011 S.847 Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.4395 Cosmetic Safety Amendments Act of 2012 S.2013 A bill to amend title 32, United States Code, the body of laws of the United States dealing with the National Guard, to recognize the City of Salem, Massachusetts, as the Birthplace of the National Guard of the United States.