Verner, Liipfert et al
Campaign Finance$3,611,655 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Verner, Liipfert et al
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 913 dockets; Submitted to 39 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Verner, Liipfert et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Verner, Liipfert et al
- Toggle 11 DOT 2002 U.S.-Brazil All-Cargo Service Proceeding - Order Instituting Proceeding and Inviting Applications 2002
- Toggle 10 DOT Application of Discovery Airlines, Inc. and Mr. Philip Ho for a Certificate of Public Convenience 2006
- Toggle 7 DOT In the Matter of U.S.-Ecuador All-Cargo Frequencies 2002
- Toggle 5 DOT Computer Reservations Systems - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Foreign Air Carrier Plans to Address Needs of Families of Victims of Aircraft Accidents 1998
- Toggle 2 DOT Texas International-Continental Acquisition Case - Petition for an Order Setting Aside Labor Protective Provisions Arbitration Award 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Expanding International Air Service Opportunities to More U.S. Cities 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Global Supply Systems Limited - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - U.S.-U.K. All-Cargo Charter Service 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT Evergreen International Airlines, Inc. - Exemption/Renewal/Amendment - Anchorage-Hong Kong-Khabarovsk/Petropavlovsk, Russia 1996
- Toggle 2 DOT Republic Airlines - Employee Protection Program for Determination of Qualifying Dislocation 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Verner, Liipfert et al
- Toggle 111 DOT American Airlines, Inc.; Executive Airlines, Inc.; Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Trans World Airlines, Inc. - Amended Complaint and Request for Relief 2006
- Toggle 96 DOT Application of Discovery Airlines, Inc. and Mr. Philip Ho for a Certificate of Public Convenience 2006
- Toggle 55 DOT Discovery Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Charter Air Transportation 2006
- Toggle 50 DOT U.S. - Toronto Second Year Service Proceeding 1995
- Toggle 40 DOT Delta Air Lines, Inc. and Aerovias de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - United States-Mexico Code-Sharing 1997
- Toggle 37 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Antitrust Immunity Agreement 2001
- Toggle 37 DOT ValuJet Airlines, Inc. - Notice of Intent To Resume Service - Fitness Determination 1996
- Toggle 33 DOT The Acquisition of Northwest Airlines by Wings Holding, Inc. - Petition 2007
- Toggle 29 DOT In the Matter of US-Brazil All-Cargo Frequencies 2000
- Toggle 26 DOT British Airways, PLC - Acquisition of a Significant Equity Interest in USAIR 2006