Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Verdant Power
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Verdant Power" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Verdant Power
- Toggle 1 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List Alewife and Blueback Herring as Threatened Under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Erie Boulevard Hydropower, LP 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Verdant Power, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Renewable Energy Right-of-Way Grant of Submerged Lands on the Outer Continental Shelf 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Edison Mission Holding Beach, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Verdant Power, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Baseline Filings: NorthWestern Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Gibson Dam Hydroelectric Co., LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings; Staff Participation: Verdant Power, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions to Intervene, etc.: East Maui Pumped Storage Water Supply LCC 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Verdant Power" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee