Campaign Finance$13,129 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Vastar Resources
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Vastar Resources $510,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Vastar Resources" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Vastar Resources
- Toggle 12 EPA Final Rule To Implement the 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2003
- Toggle 4 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Revisions to Federal Operating Permits Program Fee Payment Deadlines for California Agricultural Sources." (Direct Final and Proposed Rule). (Withdrawal of direct final released on 6-27-2003) 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of New Sources and Modifications in Indian Country 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Direct Final Approval of San Diego County APCD Rules 67.61; Cold Solvent Cleaning and Stripping Operations and 67.6.2; Vapor Degreasing Operations. 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley Rule 4311, Flares, submitted January 10, 2010. 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Approval for 4 San Joaquin Valley UAPCD rules, 4606 Submitted December 23, 2008; 4607 Submitted March 17, 2009; 4624 Submitted March 7, 2008; and 4653 Submitted March 7, 2008 2009