Valley Fig Growers
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Valley Fig Growers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4333 Enhancing Nutrition Services to the Elderly and Disabled Act of 2012 H.R.4333 Children's Fruit and Vegetable Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Valley Fig Growers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Valley Fig Growers
- Toggle 2 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley Rules 4402 and 4625; submitted February 23, 2012. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of Negative Declarations for Antelope Valley, San Joaquin Valley and Santa Barbara Air Districts submitted June 20, 2011 and San Joaquin Valley APCD submitted on June 18, 2009. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval of the following three rules: SC 1133.1 (amended) CHIPPING AND GRINDING ACTIVITIES; SC 1133.3 (new) EMISSION REDUCTIONS FROM GREENWASTE COMPOSTING OPERATIONS; SJV 4566 (new) ORGANIC MATERIAL COMPOSTING OPERATION 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley Rule 4311, Flares, submitted January 10, 2010. 2011
Federal Spending2 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Valley Fig Growers||2011||Agricultural Marketing Service||AGFDRFS110032 DRIED FRUIT||$6,947,361|
|Valley Fig Growers||2011||Agricultural Marketing Service||DRIED FRUIT||$1,133,411|