Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.1751 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Utility Solid Waste Activities Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
- Toggle 17 Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability and Request for Comment. 2012
- Toggle 17 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaenous Admendments 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Recycling Plastics from Shredder Residue 2012
- Toggle 2 Draft Toxicological Review of Benzo[a]pyrene: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA PCBs Bulk Product v. Remediation Waste 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA October 25-26, 2011 FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel (SAP) Open Public Consultation Meeting on the Two-dimensional Exposure Rainfall-Runoff Assessment (TERRA) Watershed Model and its Use in the FIFRA Ecological Risk Assessment for Antimicrobial Uses of Copper 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs): Revisions to Manifesting Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Improvements to the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System (SMS) 2012