Utah Transit Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Utah Transit Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Utah Transit Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Utah Transit Authority
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Utah Transit Authority
- Toggle 4 FTA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures 2011
- Toggle 3 FRA Revisions to Passenger Train Emergency Preparedness Regulations (Part 239 2011
- Toggle 2 FRA Canadian Pacific - Waiver Petition 2012
- Toggle 2 FTA Application of Buy America Waivers to Rolling Stock Overhauls and Rebuilds 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Diabetes Mellitus 2011
- Toggle 1 FRA Saratoga & North Creek Railway (SNC) - Positive Train Control 2012
- Toggle 1 FRA U.S. DOT/FRA - Use of Certain Railroad Risk Reduction Information in Litigation 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Transit Asset Management (TAM) Pilot Program Fund 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Limitation on Claims Against Proposed Public Transportation Projects 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Limitation on Claims Against Proposed Public Transportation Projects 2011