Campaign Finance$3,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Usta" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Usta
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Massachusetts; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 2 GSA Federal Travel Regulation; Removal of Conference Lodging Allowance Provisions; FTR Case 2012-301 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To Delist Eureka Valley Evening-primrose and Eureka Valley Dunegrass and Reclassify the Tidewater Goby, San Clemente Island Broom, San Clemente Island Bush-mallow, and San Clemente Island Indian Paintbrush from Endangered to Threatened 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Aeroservicio Del La Costa, S.A. de C.V. – Exemption – United States-Mexico 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Awards for Information Relating to Detecting Underpayments of Tax or Violations of Internal Revenue Laws 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Assessment and Collection of Regulatory Fees for Fiscal Year 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA State of Idaho Underground Storage Tank Application for State Program Approval 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Assertion of Right of the United States to Use, or Authorize the Use of the Production Processes of Reference Monoclonal Antibody Products Approved under the Public Health Service Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012