Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of USEC Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount USEC Inc $3,160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2054 Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011 H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.1135 Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2471 To amend section 2710 of title 18, United States Code, to clarify that a video tape service provider may obtain a consumer's informed, written consent on an ongoing basis and that consent may be obtained through the Internet. H.R.3759 To ensure the viability of a technology described in section 1703(b) of the Energy Policy Act of 2005.
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "USEC Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for USEC Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for USEC Inc
- Toggle 1 NRC Workshop on the Treatment of Probabilistic Risk Asessment Uncertainties 2012
- Toggle 1 DOE Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments To Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Draft Guidance on the Implementation of Integrated Safety Analysis Requirements for 10 CFR Part 40 Facilities 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Institutions of Five-Year Reviews Concerning Antidumping Duty Orders: Low Enriched Uranium from France 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation: Notice of Withdrawal of Application for Amendment to Facility Operating License 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR All Other Measures ( including National Trade Estimate Report ) 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Light-Emitting Diodes and Products Containing Same 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Expedited Five-Year Reviews Of Suspended Investigations: Uranium from Russia 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Receipt and Availability of an Application for Renewal of the U.S. Advanced Boiling Water Reactor Design Certification (GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.