Campaign Finance$778,112 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of USEC Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount USEC Inc $33,530,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Government Issues,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4189 H.R.4929 S.2531 H.R.2471 Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.4700 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2054 Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 91 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "USEC Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for USEC Inc
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments to Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers and Reports on Sanitary and Phytosanitary and Standards-Related Foreign Trade Barriers (All Other Measures) 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR All Other Measures ( including National Trade Estimate Report ) 2011
- Toggle 1 Request for Public Comments to Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers 2013
- Toggle 1 DOE Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments to Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers and Reports on Sanitary and Phytosanitary and Standards-Related Foreign Trade Barriers (SPS Measures) 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments To Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for USEC Inc
- Toggle 24 ITA Recently Posted ITA Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 7 NRC Notice of Receipt of a License Transfer Application and Consideration of Approval of Application Regarding Proposed Corporate Restructuring and Conforming Amendment and Opportunity to Provide Comments and Request a Hearing 2010
- Toggle 6 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2006
- Toggle 5 NSF Recently Posted NSF Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 4 NRC State of Nevada 2007
- Toggle 3 NRC Protection of Safeguards Information 2005
- Toggle 3 ITA Notice of Preliminary Results of Countervailing Duty Administrative Review: Low Enriched Uranium From France 2006
- Toggle 3 ITA Low Enriched Uranium from France: Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review 2006
- Toggle 2 ITA Extension of Time Limit for Sunset Review of the Agreement Suspending the Antidumping Investigation on Uranium from the Russian Federation 2005
- Toggle 2 USCG Nationwide Automatic Identification System (NAIS); Preparation of Environmental Impact Statement 2005
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.