Campaign Finance$4,104,284 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Robert Menendez Geoff Werth $23,000
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Oncology
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount US Oncology $4,170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2939 Oncology Care Quality Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.1392 S.1221 H.R.905 To amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare. H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 S.2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1927 Assuring and Improving Cancer Treatment Education and Cancer Symptom Management Act of 2009 H.R.2366 Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Oncology" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US Oncology
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed Rules Governing Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Pathologic Complete Response in Neoadjuvant Treatment of High-Risk Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Use as an Endpoint to Support Accelerated Approval; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 AHRQ PSO NPRM 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Oncology
- Toggle 17 CMS Medicare Part B -- Competitive Acquisition of Outpatient Drugs and Biologicals 2010
- Toggle 14 CMS Medicare Part B - Competitive Acquisition of Outpatient Drugs and Biologicals 2010
- Toggle 10 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 9 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2006 2010
- Toggle 8 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 3 CY 2014 Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Medicare Part B CMS-1600-P 2013
- Toggle 3 FDA Proposal to Withdraw Approval; Notice of Opportunity for a Hearing for the Breast Cancer Indication for Bevacizumab (Avastin) 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2005 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Drinking Water: Regulatory Determinations Regarding Contaminants on the Second Drinking Water Contaminant Candidate List 2007