US Olympic Committee
Campaign Finance$3,089 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Olympic Committee
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Sports & Athletics,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Travel & Tourism,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3039 Welcoming Business Travelers and Tourists to America Act of 2011 H.R.3341 Visa Improvements to Stimulate International Tourism to the United States of America Act S.1746 Visa Improvements to Stimulate International Tourism to the United States of America Act S.510 Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011 S.3002 Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.3855 Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act H.R.5741 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.2046 Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Olympic Committee" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Olympic Committee
- Toggle 1 CMS Physicians Referrals to Health Care Entities with Which They Have Financial Relationships-Phase II 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA ERGONOMICS 2006