US House of Representatives
The United States House of Representatives is one of the two Houses of the United States Congress, the bicameral legislature which also includes the Senate.
Campaign Finance$425,143 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 183 dockets; Submitted to 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US House of Representatives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 3 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 2 FHWA Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) Compliance Dates 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2010
- Toggle 1 OSM Stream Buffer Zone and Related Rules 2009
- Toggle 1 APHIS Determination of Pest-Free Areas in the Republic of South Africa; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2010 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2010
- Toggle 1 WCPO Regulations Implementing the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act: Recreational Vessels 2010
- Toggle 1 FRA FRA National Rail Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Breach Notification Interim Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EERE Notice of Availability of Interpretive Rule on the Applicability of Current Water Conservation Standards for Showerheads; Request for Comments 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 30 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 14 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 6 USTR 2010 Special 301 2010
- Toggle 6 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 5 CMS Cytology Proficiency Testing (PT) 2009
- Toggle 5 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "US House of Representatives" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 1 person on 1 committee