US House of Representatives
The United States House of Representatives is one of the two Houses of the United States Congress, the bicameral legislature which also includes the Senate.
Campaign Finance$719,371 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 153 dockets; Submitted to 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US House of Representatives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 2 FWS General Regulations for Areas Administered by the National Park Service and the Fish and Wildlife Service 2008
- Toggle 2 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA EXPLOSIVES 2007
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements 2007
- Toggle 1 FSIS Mandatory Inspection of Farm-raised Catfish and Catfish Products 2008
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance Regarding Deduction & Capitalization of Expenditures Related to Tangible Property 2007
- Toggle 1 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 1 FTA Policy Statement On FTA School Bus Operations Regulations 2008
- Toggle 1 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 20 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 15 EPA CERCLA/EPCRA Administrative Reporting Exemption for Air Releases of Hazardous Substances from Animal Waste 2007
- Toggle 8 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2008
- Toggle 5 NIGC Technical Standards for Electronic, Compuer, or Other Technologic Aids Used in the Play of Class II Games 2007
- Toggle 5 FWS General Regulations for Areas Administered by the National Park Service and the Fish and Wildlife Service 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA Technical Review of NSPS Subpart J 2007
- Toggle 5 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 5 NIGC Definition for Electronic or Electromechanical Facimile 2007
- Toggle 5 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "US House of Representatives" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee