US House of Representatives
The United States House of Representatives is one of the two Houses of the United States Congress, the bicameral legislature which also includes the Senate.
Campaign Finance$4,979,819 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 1012 dockets; Submitted to 117 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US House of Representatives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 17 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) 2004
- Toggle 10 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Energy Conservation Standards [76FR36368] (EERE-1998-STD-0089) 2006
- Toggle 10 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Refrigerators, Refrigerator-Freezers, and Freezers [62FR23102] (EERE-1993-STD-0051) 2006
- Toggle 8 DOT Expanding International Air Service Opportunities to More U.S. Cities 2006
- Toggle 5 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 5 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 4 PHMSA New York City Fire Department - Waiver of Preemption 2003
- Toggle 4 FRA Use of Locomotive Horns and Grade Crossings 1999
- Toggle 4 FAA Weight Based Restrictions at Airport; Proposed Policy 2003
- Toggle 4 APHIS Importation of Fruit from Thailand 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US House of Representatives
- Toggle 225 FAA Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area 2004
- Toggle 132 FDA Penicillin in Animal Feeds 1977
- Toggle 93 FDA Penicillin & Tetracycline & All Combinations 1977
- Toggle 52 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 30 EPA AVAILABILITY OF REPORT TO CONGRESS ON CEMENT KILN DUST; REQUEST FOR COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING 1994
- Toggle 30 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 24 DOT Essential Air Service at Enid, Oklahoma and Ponca City, Oklahoma 1997
- Toggle 23 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 21 Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 20 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
Advisory Committees26 people on 7 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "US House of Representatives" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Defense 18 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of the Interior 5 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1 person on 1 committee